- Treasure Valley real estate sales cool, making warmer environment for buyers
- Nampa mayor: trying to control growth 'like holding your hand under a waterfall'
- Some homeowners experiencing buyer's remorse after purchasing during heart of pandemic
- Micron Boise expansion plans coming into view
- Why transit lags behind Treasure Valley growth
- Idaho's wine country: taste testing
- Idaho's wine country: Exploring the booming industry
More from Growing Idaho
- Interest rate hikes impacting local housing market
- Is Idaho in a housing bubble?
- Collister United Methodist Church, LEAP Housing build affordable homes on church land
- Kuna Fire asks for new station, firefighters to keep pace with rising calls
- Mobile home park residents concerned about potential large warehouse development next door
- Idaho's first In-N-Out Burger locations are closer to reality
- Home prices in Ada County start to fall, some sellers having trouble selling
- City of Ketchum creating housing for locals with 'Lease to Locals'
- Micron breaks ground for new Boise fab