Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World ISIL deadline passes; fate of captive pilot unknown
- Money Comcast changes customer's name to '(expletive) Brown'
- Nation Obama wants end of sequester, seeks $74B spending hike
- Rare fox sighted in Yosemite National Park
- Suitcase of body parts found near Twitter HQ
- Investigators declare MH370 disappearance an accident
- Alibaba plunges off quarterly revenue miss
- Finding Fido may be easier with merger of pet tracking devices
- Investigator: Co-pilot was flying AirAsia Flight 8501
- Kanye sings to North in cute new music video
- Ranking the 5 best Super Bowl halftime shows
- Up to 1,000 possibly exposed to measles in Ariz.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad has puppy's back
Hillary Clinton could delay presidential campaign announcement
McDonald's CEO shakeup lifts stock
Video shows Seattle police spraying teacher at MLK rally
Pink Tax: Women pay an extra $1,351 a year
Hotshots' widows make their case for survivor benefits
Ludacris awarded full custody of 1-year-old daughter
Vote for your favorite Super Bowl puppy
Shoving match erupts at St. Louis police board hearing
Tech investors eye marijuana for profits
5 tips for driving in snow and ice
Quiz: What diet fits you best?
We think of Disneyland as the most magical place on earth. Now, it’s also known as ground zero for a measles outbreak. USA TODAY's Carly Mallenbaum talks about how easy measles can spread.
No injuries were reported after a massive fire broke out at a Midlothian, Texas steel plant.
A helicopter captures the excitement of folks partying before the big game.