BOISE -- Tickets go on sale Friday, March 23 for the 13th annual Boise St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway.
The 2018 Dream Home is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 2,500 square ft. house, with an estimated value of $460,000. It's located in the Vicenza at BridgeTower West subdivision in Meridian, ID and features an open great room with indoor/outdoor fireplace leading to covered patio; a stunning music room with flood-to-ceiling library; and a spacious 3-car garage with epoxy flooring.
Anyone who reserves tickets by Friday, March 23 will be eligible to win four Boise State University football club seats in the Stueckle Sky Center for a game during the 2018 season. Get a ticket by the Early Bird Prize deadline on April 20 to be eligible to win a $10,000 VISA gift card. Get tickets by June 1 to be eligible to win a $2,500 Albertsons gift card.
There are 9,777 tickets available, costing $100 each. Get them here or call (800) 537-8939. Tickets sold out early last year, so don't wait to get yours!
KTVB is a proud sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway which benefits the lifesaving work of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, one of the world's premier pediatric cancer research centers.
Berkeley Building Company has once again generously donated time and materials to construct the home.
The Dream Home grand prize winner will be drawn on Sunday, June 17, but that's not the only prize.
Register for free when you tour the house for a chance to win a $10,000 shopping spree at Mor Furniture For Less.
- A $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Weekend stay at Nature's Charm Cabin in McCall, Idaho, including dinner and a pair of bike or kayak rentals Coffee and frozen yogurt for a year, valued at $1,000, courtesy of Lucky Perk Coffee and TCBY
- Artesso® SmartTouch Technology Kitchen Faucet in stainless, with soap dispenser, courtesy of Brizo
- Couples ski package, including lift tickets, rentals and weekend stay, courtesy of Bogus Basin & Hilton Garden Inn
- Renu MediSpa basket and $500 gift card for spa services, courtesy of Randy Funk Home Inspections
The house will be open for tours every Friday through Sunday between April 28 and June 10 from noon to 8 p.m.
The home is located in the Vicenza at BridgeTower West at 3920 W. Riva Capri Street in Meridian.
- Going North on Eagle Road, turn left on E. McMillan Road
- Turn right on San Vito Way
- Turn left on N. Botticelli Avenue
- Turn left onto West Riva Capri Street
- The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house will be on your right
ABOUT ST. JUDE
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
St. Jude has the world's best survival rates for the most aggressive childhood cancers, and treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since they opened more than 50 years ago.
St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade.
St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs we make, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.