2022 Idaho November General Election Results
These are unofficial results for Idaho's 2022 General Election held on November 8th.
Click on the drop-down menu to navigate to all of the races being voted on around the state.
Hot races in the General Election include the final race for governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and superintendent of public instruction.
The entire Idaho Legislature is up for election every two years and the 2022 General Election this November holds the final race for those spots.
Many county positions like commissioners, clerk, sheriff, coroner, and assessor are on county ballots.
Results in the General Election set up leadership roles across Idaho, your vote matters.
Click for full map
GOVERNOR - IDAHOPrecincts: 982 / 982 (100% reporting)
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR - IDAHOPrecincts: 982 / 982 (100% reporting)
ATTORNEY GENERAL - IDAHOPrecincts: 982 / 982 (100% reporting)
SUPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCT - IDAHOPrecincts: 982 / 982 (100% reporting)
AMENDMENT SJR 102 - SPECIAL LEG. SESSIONS - IDAHOPrecincts: 982 / 982 (100% reporting)
- Final canvass shows voter turnout in Nov. was just 56.8% in Idaho
- Murkowski wins reelection in Alaska Senate race
- Republicans win control of the House
- Katie Hobbs wins Arizona governor’s race, flipping state for Dems
- Congress returns for busy lame-duck session
- Mark Kelly wins Arizona Senate race; Democrats 1 win from Senate control
- Idaho House seat goes to Republican after glitch in reporting
- More than 100 Oregon cities projected to ban psilocybin businesses, manufacturing
- History made in governors' races as record number of women elected
- Kotek declares victory: 'I promise to be a Governor for all of Oregon'