2022 Idaho May Primary Election Results
These are unofficial results for Idaho's 2022 Primary Election held on May 17.
Click on the drop-down menu to navigate to all of the races being voted on around the state.
Hot races in the May Primary included the GOP contests for governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and superintendent of public instruction.
The entire Idaho Legislature is up for election every two years and the party primaries in May will determine who moves on to the General Election in November.
Many county positions like commissioners, clerk, sheriff, coroner, and assessor were on some county ballots.
There are also a few school levies, bonds, and taxing districts that were decided as well.
The winners of each primary go on to be their party’s candidate in the General Election on November 8.
GOVERNOR GOPPrecincts: 984 / 984 (100% reporting)
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR GOPPrecincts: 984 / 984 (100% reporting)
SECRETARY OF STATE GOPPrecincts: 984 / 984 (100% reporting)
ATTORNEY GENERAL GOPPrecincts: 974 / 984 (99% reporting)
SUPT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCT GOPPrecincts: 984 / 984 (100% reporting)
- Idaho Primary Election results
- Canyon County hiring election poll workers for November
- Boise attorney to face Raul Labrador for Idaho attorney general
- Reclaim Idaho's Quality Education Initiative eligible for November ballot
- Candidate profiles for Boise School District’s 2022 Board of Trustees election