Included among the new routes is nonstop service to Orange County and Dallas Love Field. The airline will also bring back daily service to Chicago-Midway, San Diego and San Jose, along with more service to Las Vegas.
"We're excited to see Southwest expand its network of flights in Boise, opening up greater air service possibilities for our passengers," said Boise Airport Director Rebecca Hupp. "This summer, the Boise Airport will have nonstop service to the most destinations in the airport's history – and more available seats than ever."
Southwest's new flights will begin on June 6, 2021, utilizing a Boeing 737 aircraft, and will operate as follows:
• Chicago Midway (MDW): 1 flight daily, summer seasonal
• Orange County (SNA): 1 flight daily, summer seasonal
• Dallas Love Field (DAL): 1 flight per day Sunday – Friday, summer seasonal
• San Diego (SAN): 1 flight daily, year-round
• San Jose (SJC): 1 flight daily, year-round
• Las Vegas (LAS): Increasing from 2 flights daily to 3 flights on peak days (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
With the additions of Chicago Midway and Dallas Love Field, the Boise Airport will have nonstop service to 27 destinations across the United States. Southwest Airlines will serve 10 of those markets.
Watch more 'Local News'
See them all in our YouTube playlist: