BOISE, Idaho — A home is damaged after a fire broke out in the garage late Thursday night.
According to Ada County Dispatch, the blaze sparked at about 10:30 p.m., then spread to the house. The home is located at Skillern Drive and Mobile Drive, off of Cole Road.
No one was hurt in the fire, which firefighters had gotten under control by 11 p.m. The extent of the damage is unclear.
Boise Fire says the fire was started by welding in the garage earlier in the evening. The homeowner is receiving assistance from the Boise Burnout fund.