BOISE, Idaho — Boise's beloved Ann Morrison Park is officially 60.
The 153-acre park was dedicated on June 7, 1959. The property for the park was purchased and donated by Morrison-Knudsen founder Harry Morrison to honor his wife, who died in 1957.
Ann Morrison Park now holds a playground, central fountain and numerous sports fields and facilities, as well as serving as the take-out point for people floating the Boise River.
It is considered among Boise's "Ribbon of Jewels" series of parks.
Happy 60th, Ann Morrison Park!