NAMPA, Idaho — This story originally aired on August 17, 2000.
Summer in Idaho - hot days spent by the lake, barbecues with friends and family, and of course, construction.
It's around this time every year that we start to see construction crews out working during all hours of the day and night.
In August of 2000, KTVB's John Miller introduced us to Floyd Adams, who was working as a construction flagger at the intersection of 11th Avenue and 6th Street North in Nampa.
Check out the iconic Idaho Life by watching the video above.
Join 'The 208' conversation:
- Text us at (208) 321-5614
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our The 208 Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/the208KTVB/
- Follow us on Twitter: @the208KTVB or tweet #the208 and #SoIdaho
- Follow us on Instagram: @the208KTVB
- Bookmark our landing page: /the-208
- And we also turn each episode into a podcast on Spotify or Podbeam
- Still reading this list? We're on YouTube, too:
RELATED: 208 Redial: Labor of love and lawn