BOISE, Idaho — Located on West Overland Road, between Cole and Curtis roads in Boise, Don's Barbershop has been snipping hair for more than 60 years.
Since it opened in 1958, Don's Barbershop has always had a member of the Kezar family as guests. The 208 was welcomed into the shop when the fifth generation of Kezars to get their first haircut there.
Armed with a healthy supply of fruit snacks, Blake Kezar brought his son, Harrison, in for his first haircut.
"You wanna know the history of this family? Every one of them cried until they were two years old, every one of them," Chip, the barber, told KTVB, "and a toe head to boot."
Editor's Note: Watch the video above for the full story.
Join 'The 208' conversation:
- Text us at (208) 321-5614
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our The 208 Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/the208KTVB/
- Follow us on Twitter: @the208KTVB or tweet #the208 and #SoIdaho
- Follow us on Instagram: @the208KTVB
- Bookmark our landing page: /the-208
- And we also turn each episode into a podcast on Podbean
- Still reading this list? We're on YouTube, too: