BOISE, Idaho — REGISTER HERE FOR SMART WOMEN SMART MONEY
Smart Women, Smart Money, a project of the State Financial Officers Foundation will take place Friday, February 19 from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. This free, extraordinary, all-day VIRTUAL event is packed with the information and motivation you need to propel yourself into the world of Smart Money!
Join Conference Host, State Treasurer Julie Ellsworth and Keynote Speaker Tammie Jo Shults, Pilot and American Hero at this financial conference which will feature sessions where women can learn about budgeting, debt reduction, investing, starting a business, retirement, and more.
During the conference, attendees can attend three virtual breakout sessions that best fit their needs. Breakout sessions include the following:
Breakout Session 1:
- Budgeting 101--Creating a Spending Plan
- Investing 101 – Getting Started is Half the Battle
- Taking Care of Your Future Self: The Cost of Health & Long-Term Care
- Becoming a proactive planner: What is an estate plan, a living will and why should I have one?
Breakout Session 2:
- Know your credit score? Tips to improve your FICO score before making a major purchase
- Weathering the Storm: Navigating your long- term financial plan no matter the forecast
- What to do when Mom or Dad dies
- Planning Ahead: What types of insurance make sense for you?
Breakout Session 3:
- Defeating Debt: Freedom to live within your means
- Saving for the Future: It’s Never Too Early, It’s Never Too Late!
- From Idea to Action – How to Start a Business
- Finally Home! Homebuyer Education
Register by February 1 to be entered into the door prize drawing and receive your print edition of SWSM Magazine which will be mailed to you.
You can still register for the conference after February 1 and receive a free print edition of SWSM Magazine while supplies last. A limited number of magazines will be available for pick up starting February 2 at the following locations:
IDAHO CENTRAL CREDIT UNION
1110 Blaine St, Caldwell, ID 83605
215 3rd Ave S, Nampa, ID 83651
768 East State Street, Eagle, ID 83616
1615 S Celebration Ave, Meridian, ID 83642
3339 E Ustick Rd, Meridian, ID 83646
6707 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709
775 E Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706
200 N 4th St, Boise, ID 83702
1327 W Appleway Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
169 Houston Circle, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
525 W 3rd St, Moscow, ID 83843
4537 Yellowstone Avenue, Chubbuck, ID 83202
1875 Blue Lakes Boulevard North, Twin Falls, ID 83301
243 5th Ave. South, Twin Falls, ID 83301
IDAHO STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE
700 W. Jefferson St., Suite E-110 Boise, ID 83702
5804 W. Franklin Road, Boise, ID 84709
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.