• 2 peaches, chopped (Symms Fruit Ranch, Kelley's Canyon Orchard, Williams Fruit Ranch, Garrett Ranches, Northview Orchard, Henggeler Packing Co, Tyler's Rocky Point Orchard, Purvis Nursery & Orchard, Ribier Gardens, Wood'n Goat Garden)
• 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped (H&H Farms, Blue Barn Produce, farmers markets)
• 1/2 cup bacon, fried & chopped
• 1/2 bell pepper, chopped (farmers markets)
• 1/3 cup sweet onion, chopped (Owyhee Produce)
• 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped (farmers markets)
• 2 teaspoons brown mustard (Wagner Mustard)
• ¼ cup cilantro,chopped (Purple Sage Farms)
• 1 tablespoon local honey
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine chopped peaches, tomatoes, bacon, bell pepper and sweet onion in a medium-size mixing bowl.
2. Stir in a desired amount of chili peppers and the mustard, cilantro and honey.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Allow salsa to sit in the refrigerator for one hour to combine flavors.
5. Serve with local Fresca tortilla chips.
• Prepare grilled pork or chicken and top with peach and tomato salsa for a sweet and refreshing dinner option.