x
Breaking News
More () »

Boise's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Boise, Idaho | KTVB.com

Dog warns owner about gas smell in kitchen

Jennifer Bach says her dog Nora started barking near the stove. That's when she discovered the gas had been turned on.

BOISE, Idaho — Dogs are heroes, too!

A local pup made her humans so proud.

Jennifer Bach shared an amazing story about her dog, Nora.

Nora starting having a fit and insisted her owner come into the kitchen.

She stopped in front of the stove and started barking.

Then, Jennifer smelled it -- someone had bumped a knob and turned the gas on.

They opened the doors and windows for a while, and Nora got a treat.

What a good girl.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.