OV is an athletic apparel company that aims to "Get the World Moving" and get people "#DoingThings," a hashtag frequently used on the company's social media.
Caroline Manning, OV's vice president of community, told KVUE that the company has been doing a “dance party” tour for the relaunch of their popular exercise dress.
Manning has been a part of the OV team for eight months after reaching out to CEO Ty Haney.
“I like OV’s approach to – it’s recreational, it’s human, not superhuman,” Manning said.
The tour sparked from success in New York and caught ACL's attention after OV hosted a party for a Texas Longhorns game.
OV's ACL dance party was held on the Bonus Tracks stage Saturday afternoon and was led by OV's Director of Energy Joeli Villa – who lived up to his title.
A crowd of all ages gathered at the stage, ready to show off their moves. OV gave out 20 exercise dresses to the attendees who really stepped up.
Villa led the fest-goers in fun, lively dance moves, warming everyone up during the cooler hours of the day and even changing into an exercise dress himself during the set.
Even though OV wasn't a musical act, the energy-filled session ended with an ode to tomorrow's Lizzo performance, with OV playing “Truth Hurts” before passing out the dresses to the lucky winners.
MORE ACL COVERAGE:
- ACL Fest Weekend 2 is off to a much colder start than Weekend 1
- ACL 2019: Thom Yorke's Tomorrow's Modern Boxes brings Radiohead frontman's ambient audio-visual performance to the festival
- The Band Camino gets the crowd dancing at ACL Fest Weekend 2
- Mahalia warms up the ACL Fest crowd as weekend 2 kicks off
- El Arroyo offers Lizzo free tacos, she responds: ‘Yes!!! PLEASE’
- ACL Fest ticket sales generate millions for Austin parks
- ACL Fest will make it easier to see Lizzo during Weekend 2
- 3 men scalped, reused ACL Fest wristbands more than 100 times, Austin police say