BOISE, Idaho — Danielle joined the KTVB news team in July 2014 shortly after graduating from Boise State University.
Born and raised in beautiful San Diego, Danielle moved to Idaho in 2004 and attended Eagle High School, graduating in 2007.
After graduating from Boise State, she was hired as a part-time high school sports "champion" at KTVB. It's in that position where she developed relationships with coaches and athletic directors across southern Idaho.
Nearly seven years later, the KTVB HSS platform is still her pet project.
Throughout her time at KTVB, Danielle has worked in numerous roles, including as a digital content producer, a member of the sales team, and as a sports producer, working on the Bronco Roundup Gameday show and Friday Night Football, both hosted by Jay Tust and Will Hall.
She has won several Idaho Press Club awards and was awarded the "Inclusive Excellence" Award by Boise State in 2014 for her column in Boise State's student-run newspaper, The Arbiter.
If she's not walking her basset hound Finny or baking cookies for the newsroom, you can catch her watching and playing soccer in her free time.
Contact Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join 'The 208' conversation:
- Text us at (208) 321-5614
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Join our The 208 Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/the208KTVB/
- Follow us on Twitter: @the208KTVB or tweet #the208 and #SoIdaho
- Follow us on Instagram: @the208KTVB
- Bookmark our landing page: /the-208
- And we also turn each episode into a podcast on Spotify or Podbeam
- Still reading this list? We're on YouTube, too: