CALDWELL -- The Caldwell Fire Department responded to a grass fire around 8:04 Friday night in the area of Ustick Road and Cleveland Blvd.
Around 8:08 p.m. a mobile home was fully involved, along with some trees, and an outbuilding was partially involved.
Caldwell Fire says the Caldwell Police Department were first on the scene and evacuated 30-50 people and to control traffic. Those people have been able to return to their homes.
Crews from Middleton Fire Department, Star Fire Department, and Nampa Fire Department also responded.
Caldwell Police Department says the fire started around the railroad tracks and went up a power pole causing two large explosions shutting down power.
Firefighters say one families mobile home is a total loss, but no other homes were damaged.
There were no injuries reported.
Caldwell Fire Department are investigating reports that kids were playing with fireworks in the grass between the homes and the railroad tracks.
As of 10:25 p.m. Idaho Power reported all customers power has been restored, after a widespread outage happened due to the fire.
The fire happened in the same area, where a brush fire burned three homes on Friday, June 22nd.