BOISE -- Voters across the Treasure Valley went to the polls on Tuesday to cast their votes on several key issues.Highlights from the election include:
In Eagle, after several failed attempts, voters decided to approve a bond to buy their City Hall instead of leasing the building.
Meridian voters approved an additional two city council seats.
Nampa voters also approved an additional two city council seats
Three new board members for the Greater Boise Auditorium District will help decide the future of Boise's convention center. Jim Walker and Steve Berch both won for six year terms, and Peter Oliver was picked for a two year term.
- PASSED: $50 million bond to build a new high school in the Vallivue School District
- PASSED:$500,000 levy in the Fruitland School District
- FAILED: $1.5 million supplemental levy in Emmett SchoolDistrict
- FAILED:$500,000 levy in the Homedale School District
- PASSED:$350,000 levy and COSSAtechnology levy in the Parma School District
- PASSED:COSSAlevy in Wilder