HAILEY - A central Idaho man initially charged with felony poisoning of animals has pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace.
The Idaho Mountain Express reports that 52-year-old Kevin E. Wilson of Hailey made the plea Tuesday in 5th District Court.
He's been placed on unsupervised probation for six months.
Three dogs became sick in November 2013 after eating meat they found in a driveway in Hailey. All three recovered.
An analysis found Tylenol, which contains acetaminophen and is toxic to dogs.
Police say Wilson told them he put the meat in the driveway but didn't put a poisonous substance in it.
Wilson says the meat was given to him by a friend to feed his own dogs and he didn't believe anything was wrong with it.