The Festival of Trees runs from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. November 27 to December 1 at the Boise Centre.
- Adults $7
- Children (3-12) $4
- Children (2 and under) Free
- Seniors (62 and better) $4
- Family Pass (for 6 individuals) $30
Saturday, November 30 is Family Day, brought to you by KTVB
Bring a toy donation for the Salvation Army Family Services and receive $1 off adult admission to the Festival of Trees!
- Breakfast with Santa: 7:30 to 9 a.m.
- Sponsored by Idaho Dairy Council
- Interactive Train Display presented by Train Collector's Association Treasure Valley Chapter: 10 a.m.to 9 p.m.
- Visits with Santa: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Santa will be available to greet children throughout public admission hours, with the exception of brief scheduled breaks. Courtesy photos available; donations appreciated.