SUN VALLEY --The Wood River Valleyis crawling with media moguls and business titans as they gather for the annual Allen & Company retreat this week.
Tycoons like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Mark Zuckerberg, and Warren Buffet have been seen walking and biking along the streets of Sun Valley.
The Allen & Company conference began Tuesday and will run through Saturday.
KTVB's Mark Johnson interviewed NBC's Tom Brokaw about what the retreat is all about and a variety of other topics. Watch that interview by clicking here.
Facebook creator and CEOMark Zuckerberg was seen walking by himself on the Sun Valley Lodge grounds. Severalother new media company executives were also seen.
Journalists and photographers from around the world are in SunValley to cover the conference and see who is attending.
Hereis alook at someof the other famous faces that can be seen around Sun Valley this week:
- Warren Buffet, CEO of the conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway
- Astrid Buffet, Warren Buffet's wife
- Bill Gates, CEO of Microsoft
- Oprah Winfrey, Oprah Winfrey Network
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
- Andrew Mason, CEO of Groupon
- Erik Lefkofski, Chairman of Groupon
- Bob Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television
- Charlie Rose, talk show host
- Niall Fitzgerald, deputy chairman of Thomson Reuters
- Philippe Dauman, president and CEO of Viacom
- Greg Maffei, president, CEO and director of Liberty Media Corp
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
- Dave Goldberg, CEO of Survey Monkey
- Wendi Murdoch, wife of News Corp. Chief Executive Officer Rupert Murdoch, co-chief executive officer of Big Feet Productions
- Tom Brokaw, former anchor of NBC Nightly News, The Today Show, and Meet the Press
- Tom Staggs, chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts
- Melanie Staggs, Tom Stagg's wife
- Candice Bergen, Actress
- Michael Eisner, former CEO of Walt Disney Company, chairman of Tornante
- Jane Eisner, Michael Eisner's wife
- Terry Semel, former CEO of Yahoo
- Barry Diller, chairman and chief executive officer of InterActiveCorp
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, left, CEO of Dream Works Animation
- Reid Hoffman, co-founder and chief executive of LinkedIn
- Stacey Bendet Eisner, designer
- Peter Buffet, son of Warren Buffet, musician and composer
- Salma Hayek, Actress
- Francois-Henri Pinault, CEO of PPR and Salma Hayek's husband
- Howard Stringer, chairman, CEO and president of Sony Corporation of America
- Alex von Furstenberg, founder of Ranger Global Advisors and co-managing member of Arrow Capital Management
- Diane von Furstenberg, fashion designer
- Steve Luczo, right, president and CEO of Seagate Technology
- Craig Mundie, Microsoft's chief research and strategy officer
- Rupert Murdoch,
- Wendi Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's wife
- Lachlan Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's son (with wife Sarah Murdoch), chairman and chief executive officer of Illyria
- Kathy Freston, Author
- David Zaslav, CEO of Disovery Communications, Inc.
- Bob Iger, president and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
- Jeff Wilpon, chief operating officer of the New York Mets major league baseball team
- Fred Wilpon, owner of the New York Mets
- Barry Diller, chairman of Expedia and also InterActive Corp
- Cathie Black, former New York City schools chancellor
- Richard Feldman, president of the Independent Firearm Owners Association, Inc.
- Michael Bloomberg, NYC Mayor
- George Bodenheimer, ESPN president
- Muhtar Kent, chairman and chief executive officer of Coca-Cola
- David Stern, NBA Commissioner
- Jeff Bezos, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Amazon.com
- T. Ananda Krishnan, the Malaysian billionaire