BOISE -- Local firefighters will be out this weekend collecting money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
It's part of the annual Fill the Boot campaign.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association works to conquer neuromuscular diseases that affect more than a million Americans.
Firefighters from Boise to Middleton will be out on the roads collecting your donations Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Locations for Fill the Boot :
- Boise - Fairview & Milwaukee / Franklin & Cole
- Meridian - Fairview & Locust Grove
- Gowen Field - Overland & Five Mile
- Eagle - State St & Eagle Rd (old downtown)
- Star - Star Rd
- Caldwell - 10th & Chicago
- Kuna - Deerflat & Linder / Main & Avenue D
- Middleton - Ridley's parking lot / Jackson's parking lot
- Nampa (Saturday only) - 2nd & Yale