AURORA, Colo. -- Colorado authorities have released the names of all 12 victims killed in a fatal movie shooting.
The Arapahoe County coroner's office list includes eight males and four females, the youngest being a 6-year-old girl.
All died of gunshot wounds sustained during an early Friday shooting rampage at a crowded Aurora theater.
- Jessica Ghawi, 24, of Denver; aspiring sports journalist
- Veronica Moser, 6, whose mother was critically injured
- Matt McQuinn, 27, of Denver; technical support provider
- Alex Sullivan, 27, of Aurora; worked at Red Robin restaurant
- Micayla Medek, 23, of Westminster, Colo.
- John Larimer, 27, of Buckley Air Force Base, Navy cryptologist
- Jesse Childress, 29, of Thornton, Colo., Air Force cyber-systems operator
- Gordon W. Cowden, 51
- Jonathan T. Blunk, 26
- Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32
- Alexander C. Teves, 24, earned master's degree in counseling psychology in June from University of Denver
- Alexander J. Boik, 18
The cause of death in all cases was related to gunshot wounds.
The victims' families were previously notified and some identified their relatives as victims, but the list released Saturday is the first official confirmation from authorities.