LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

CALDWELL -- One woman was taken to a hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a house in Caldwell Wednesday afternoon.

After the first group of firefighters arrived on scene, a call quickly went out for a second alarm.

The house is located at the corner of Marble Front Road and North Indiana Avenue.

The woman who was taken to the hospital was the only person home at the time of the fire.

Several agencies responded to the fire including Caldwell, Nampa, Middleton and Star.

Read or Share this story: http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2014/07/03/12162297/