LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

KUNA -- A brush fire reported at 7:06 p.m. on Saturday, quickly turned into a homeowner's shed burned to the ground.

Kuna Fire officials say the fire on East Lewis Lane started out as a controlled burn that quickly got out of control. The structure burn required help from Nampa and Meridian's fire departments.

The homeowner said he used for the shed for storage of personal belongings.

No one was injured, but crews stayed on scene for hours before being released.

Read or Share this story: http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2014/07/01/11938753/