VALLEY COUNTY -- Sixteen people were taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide exposure Tuesday afternoon.
Around noon, the Valley County Sheriff's Office says they received a report of a carbon monoxide alarm at a rental home near Donnelly.
At the scene, firefighters found 18 family members in the home,16 of which showed symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure.
Those people were all taken to St. Luke's in McCall.
The hospital said none of the injuries are life-threatening, and only 14 people required treatment. The family members who required treatment ranged in age from 2-years-old to 69-years-old.
Workers were called in to check on a possible gas leak near a water heater in the home.
The incident is believed to be isolated to just one home.