Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions
LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

KUNA -- Firefighters put out a fire in the basement of an older Kuna home Sunday afternoon.

It happened a little after 2 p.m. at a home near the intersection of South Linder and West Columbia Roads.

Kuna's fire chief said the fire caused minor damage in the home.

The home was not occupied at the time, and firefighters say it has been used for storage recently.

The owners believe the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Read or Share this story: http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2014/07/01/11861335/