LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Boise -- Fire investigators say teens playing with fireworks likely sparked a fire that destroyed a garage on the Central Boise Bench Wednesday.

Firefighters were called to a home on the 4400 block of Palouse Street on Wednesday around 5:15 p.m. They found the home's detached garage in flames, battled the fire, and prevented it from spreading to the home.

Fire and police investigators say they found fireworks inside the garage. They believe teenagers were playing with them - which they believe started the fire.

No one was inside the home at the time of the fire.

Read or Share this story: http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2014/06/30/11749519/