BOISE -- The Mountain West announced their bowl agreements for the six years following the 2013 season on Thursday.
The conference will partner up with the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, along with seven other bowl games.
As in year past, the top seed not involved in the College Football Playoff or a New Years Day game will head to the Vegas Bowl. After that, the Mountain West will collaborate with the rest of its partners to determine the annual placement of teams, with emphasis creating the best available matchups and avoid repeats.
Here is a look at the complete list:
- Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth, Texas
- Famous Idaho Potato Bowl in Boise, Idaho
- Gildan New Mexico Bowl in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl in Las Vegas, Nevada
- San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego, California
- Sheraton Hawai'i Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii
The conference also announced a secondary position with the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, which is played at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.