BOISE -- When the Boise State Broncos play the University of Washington Huskies on August 31, they'll be doing so at the team's newly-renovated Seattle stadium.
With more than $250 million in updates, this stadium has cost the university a whole lot of dough.
So what did the cash go to improve?
For starters, the capacity has actually been decreased to about 70,000 seats (that's about 33,000 more than Bronco Stadium can hold). However, many of those seats have been changed to premium, patio, or luxury suites, including "Club Husky."
Click the video link above to get a tour!
Other updates include:
- Permanent east end zone seating
- Football operations buildings, locker rooms, weight rooms, etc. moved to the west end zone
- Demolition and reconstruction of lower bowl and south side stands
- The previous track was removed, and the field was lowered and shifted to optimize sightlines.
- 200-stall parking garage was built below the south bowl stands
- The stadium will also offer alcoholic beverages, and that's a change from the past.
Don't have tickets to the game? Too bad, they're already sold out!
However, you can watch on the newly-minted Fox Sports 1 Network. Get that info here.