Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- News 12 missing in Texas flooding; tornado kills 10 in Mexico
- Nation Obama hails first Memorial Day since end of Afghan combat
- People Ben Stiller on mom Anne Meara: 'So lucky to have had her'
- Authorities search three planes in NYC after threats
- Iraq, Iran push back on U.S. anger over Ramadi loss
- 'Tomorrowland' wins so-so holiday box office
- Police detonate pressure cooker near U.S. Capitol
- Surprise: Using car's air conditioning saves gas
- Barkley weighs in on Curry-daughter controversy
- Bears DE arrested on domestic violence charges
- Couple missing for 2 weeks found in wilderness
- Summer starts with mosquito invasion
PacSun upside-down flag T upsets shoppers
Could 'Thunder God Vine' extract end obesity?
Vet gets wish: See WWII Memorial before going blind
10 historical facts about Memorial Day
Turning the iPad into a mini-production studio
In small Dutch village, our dead soldiers are loved
The most expensive wars in U.S. history
Bank stocks could rise as forex cloud lifts
New 'Silk Road' could alter global economics
Five myths about low airfares
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
Fruit transporters are dumping millions of pounds of apples across Washington, leaving them to rot under hot sun. State officials call the dumps "historic."
Controversial artist is making a fortune off other people's Instagram photos, even though he doesn't have permission to use them. Mara Montalbano (@maramontalbano) explains.
San Diego Zoo's 8-week-old baby hippo was caught on camera playing peek-a-boo with guests during one of her first public swims.
The world's oldest person, Jeralean Talley in Michigan, turns another year older on Saturday.
Worried about Google snooping on your Web browsing or email? That may be the least of the Internet giant's intrusions if their patent for sensor-packed dolls and toys ever gets put to use in your kids' room.
An early-hacthing grasshopper invasion threatening the spring landscape in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
It all started with a picture posted on Facebook. It was a selfie this woman never imagined would be stolen and used for an obscene purpose.
The national president of the Boy Scouts of America hinted that he may reverse course and allow gay leaders to join the 105-year-old organization.
Hot antifreeze began leaking when a school bus was carrying kids home, and resulted in severe burns on some of the kids' feet, legs and knees.
New research has shown that domestic dogs may have a pedigree that dates back almost 40,000 years to when modern humans started colonizing Europe and Asia.