Gluten Free Fruit Pizza with Snicker-doodle Crust
· 1/4 cup butter, softened
· 1/4 cup shortening
· 3/4 cup sugar
· 1 egg
· 1/8 cup corn starch
· ½ potato starch
· ¾ cup sorghum flour
· ¼ + 1/8 cup white rice flour
· 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Cream together butter, shortening, and sugar.2
Add egg and mix well.
Add baking mix and cream of tartar.
Place dough on a pizza pan and Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Fruit Pizza Sauce
1 large package instant pudding of any flavor
1 ½ cups Greek yogurt of choice
1 cup light sour cream
1) In a medium bowl mix pudding package, Greek yogurt and sour cream. Refrigerate for at least two hours
2) Once the sauce sits for at least two hours spread onto cooled pizza dough.
3) Top with fruit of choice.