Posted on December 22, 2010 at 7:30 AM
Peanut Butter M&M Christmas Cookies
Begin by heating oven to 375°F. Blend flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl, set aside. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy.
Beat in sugars until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
With your mixer on low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
Stir in 1/4 cup warm water.
Fold in M&M's and nuts.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Flatten slightly with your hand to form a 2-inch round.
Bake at 375°F for 11 minutes or until set.
Cool on wire rack.
- 31/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 cup red and green M&M's
- 1/2-cup peanuts, chopped