Combine in a bowl:
- 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Tequila, optional (you can sub 2 tab Lime Juice if you want but there really is no sub for Tequila!)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon minced Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1Teaspoon Ground Cumin
Mix all ingredients well and then add
- 1 pound Salmon, diced in 3/4 inch cubes
Marinate at least 4-5 hours.
Meanwhile to make the dressing- whisk together the following ingredients and set aside until ready to serve.
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Chile Powder
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
OK - now, remove the salmon from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Skewer the salmon( 2-3 skewers) and grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes each side.
Take 4 cups Salad Greens and toss with the prepared dressing. Place greens on a serving platter. Place salmon skewers on top of the greens and slide off skewer, if desired. Garnish with fresh lime or lemon zest and cilantro twigs.