- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoon Asian oil
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ chopped green onion chopped
- 1 heads of romaine lettuce
1. Poach (boil) the chicken breast for 20 minutes. Dice chicken and set aside.
2. Sauté yellow onion and garlic in Asian oil for 3-4 minutes then add diced chicken.
3. Add the next 3 ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
4. Rinse romaine lettuce and cut into wedge pieces.
5. Add sesame seeds and green onions to mix and serve in bowl with a side of rice noodles or crunchy chow main noodles that can be added when building wraps.