Four-plex off of Maple Grove damaged in fire

Nobody was injured in the fire.

BOISE -- No one was hurt when a four-plex of condominiums caught fire in southwest Boise Wednesday afternoon.

The two-alarm fire was reported at 1:30 p.m. on Brogan Drive, just off of Maple Grove and Lake Hazel roads.

It appears to have been caused by improperly discarded smoking materials, the Boise Fire Department said. 

Two of the building's four units were damaged, with one side of the building charred up to the roofline.

According to Boise Fire, the fire started in one of the condos before spreading to the attic of the unit next door. 

Everyone inside the units, including pets, made it out safely, according to fire officials. Personnel from the Burnout Fund and the Red Cross are helping the victims. 

 

© 2017 KTVB-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment