Dog, cat killed in Boise mobile home fire

BOISE - A dog and a cat were killed, and seven people displaced when a fire broke out in a mobile home Sunday afternoon.

The fire was reported a little after 2:30 p.m. at a home on West Irving Lane. Three adults and four children made it out safely and were being assisted by the Boise Burn Out Fund, the Boise Fire Department said in tweet.

Sunday evening, the department said that the cause of the fire was accidental, and due to an improperly disposed-of cigarette.

Copyright 2016 KTVB


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment