Commercial fire in Emmett started accidentally

EMMETT - Investigators say a commercial fire in Emmett earlier this week started accidentally.

The fire broke out Monday morning at Sonbyrd Industries.

Evidence shows a saw blade from a machine came loose which caused sparks to ignite sawdust.

PREVIOUS: Fire breaks out at commercial building in Emmett

Workers opened the dust collection system, causing an explosion.

Two employees were seriously injured and taken to a burn unit in Salt Lake City.

The fire completely destroyed the building.


 

© 2017 KTVB-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment