Lightning sparks house fire in Eagle

Credit: Kalisa Kent / First Person

Lightning sparks house fire in Eagle

Print
Email
|

by KTVB

KTVB.COM

Posted on September 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Updated Friday, Sep 6 at 5:42 PM

EAGLE -- KTVB has confirmed with the Eagle Fire Department that a house caught on fire after being struck by lightning Thursday night.

Neighbors on Kite Drive sent us video showing flames shooting out of the roof.

We're told there were no injuries, but there was extensive damage to the roof.

Click the play icon to watch video. To see it on the app, go to the video tab.

Print
Email
|
 
Local News Video
More Video