EAGLE, Idaho -- Long popular with Treasure Valley residents, Eagle Fun Days is a time to see a rodeo, take part in a street dance, eat Rocky Mountain Oysters, quaff them down with your favorite cold beverage, and then march in a parade afterwards.
Then there's the water guns.
The community event is already in full-swing, with a nightly carnival, rodeo, and other community events planned each day through Sunday.
Look for the trademark "Wet and Wild Parade" at 1 p.m. on Saturday.
Road Closures for the event include
• Second Street between Old State and Idaho streets is already closed and will remain so until 11 p.m. on Saturday.
• Old State Street between Eagle Road and Second Street—closed from 6:45-10 p.m. Friday
• First Street between Old State and Idaho streets—closed from 10 a.m.-midnight Saturday.
• Old State Street between First and Second streets—closed from 7-10 p.m. Saturday.
• Old State Street between Edgewood and Taylor streets—closed from 12:45 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
• Eagle Road between Highway 44 and Ranch Drive—closed from 12:45 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
For more info, head to the Eagle Chamber of Commerce Website.