BOISE -- While valley foothills were socked in Thursday, Idaho's mountain ranges picked up snow -- and as of 2 p.m. it was still coming down in some spots.
Forecasters say up to 10 inches could fall on Idaho peaks above 9,000 feet. Elevations from 6,500 feet to 9,000 feet should get a coating of 3 to 8 inches.
- Sun Valley's webcams were showing whiteout conditions on Thursday, with snow on the ground in both the valley and on Bald Mountain.
- Bogus Basin ski area picked up less than two inches of snow Thursday, and much of it melted very quickly.
- Tamarack's summit cam shows a light dusting in the West Mountains.
- Brundage got a thick coating earlier this morning, but much of that has melted.
- Cameras at Sawtooth City and Stanley show what appears to be several inches on the Sawtooth Mountains.