Roof repair leads to Caldwell house fire

Credit: Adam Worthington / KTVB

Roof repair leads to Caldwell house fire

Print
Email
|

by KTVB.COM

KTVB.COM

Posted on February 1, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Updated Saturday, Feb 1 at 11:15 PM

CALDWELL - A roof repair in Caldwell led to a house fire that destroyed a trailer Saturday afternoon.

Battalion Chief Brad Carico with the Caldwell Fire Department says a Caldwell man was heating tar on the roof of his trailer when it caught fire and destroyed the home.

Firefighters on the scene were able to extinguish the flames quickly, but the home is a total loss. 

Print
Email
|