Faulty heating system kills local Marine

Faulty heating system kills local Marine

Credit: Facebook

McQuen Forbrush

Print
Email
|

by KTVB.COM

KTVB.COM

Posted on November 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Updated Tuesday, Nov 13 at 10:53 AM

MERIDIAN -- Police say a local Marine who was on short-term leave from the military has died.

Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea says the 18-year-old died in a Meridian apartment of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by faulty heating equipment.

A Facebook page set up in his honor is called 'Remembering McQuen Forbrush'.

The man's girlfriend found him unreponsive Saturday afternoon on the bedroom floor and called for help. She became ill and had to be hospitalized.

Stay with KTVB.COM for more updates on this story.

Print
Email
|