Courtesy: Stacy Beeson
- 12 oz fresh cranberries (chopped)
- 4 green onions/scallions (minced)
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded & minced)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (ground)
1. In mixing bowl, combine and whisk ginger, sugar, jalapeno pepper and lime juice.
2. Clean cranberries and discard any bruised ones. Finely chop cranberries. You can use food processor.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Store in refrigerator until used.
5. Serve at room temperature. Will stand at room temp for 2-3 hours.