Grilled Desserts - Cinnamon Pineapple Rings
Grilling fruit may seem odd to some but this recipe is sure to delight everyone's taste buds. Trust me; it's tough to just eat one.
· 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into rings
· 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
· 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
· 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
· Preheat a grill for medium heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
· Place the coconut milk and cinnamon sugar into separate dishes.
· Dip slices of pineapple into coconut milk, then coat in cinnamon sugar.
· Grill slices for 6 minutes on each side. Remove to plate, top with ice cream