KTVB and PacificSource are bringing you a LIVE "Health Focus" webcast today at 12:30pm on www.ktvb.com.
So, grab your lunch, log on to your computer, and join us!
We know many of you have questions, and concerns about H1N1 - so we are here to answer them.
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. MST
Link to Webcast: www.ktvb.com
You can log on and participate in the webcast, or you can submit your flu questions ahead of time by:
- Logging onto the submission page on www.ktvb.com
- Sending a tweet to www.twitter.com/KTVB
- Posting your question on KTVB’s Facebook Page
- The webcast will have a great panel of experts who will take on your questions, and talk about preparedness, prevention, treatment, and the overall impact of the flu on our communities.
- Dave Fotsch, Central District Health Department Public Information Officer
- Vinny Naidoo, Albertsons Sav-on Pharmacist
- Dr. Leslie Tengelsen, Deputy State Epidemiologist
- Cathleen Currie, College of Western Idaho, Department Chair of Health Science Professions and Early Childhood Development
- Dr. William Jonakin, Idaho Physicians Network
Join us at 12:30pm!