The Smart Women, Smart Money Conference is Saturday October 1st.
Pre-registration is closed, but that doesn't mean you can't come to the Centre on the Grove to get some meaningful information.
If you arrive at the door between 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. you can still attend the conference. One thing to note: there's no guarantee you'll get the free lunch that is being offered.
By the way, the entire day is free and is a gift from State Treasurer Ron Crane.
If you're not sure if you would benefit from learning more about your money, maybe this list of break out sessions for the day will help you.
- Get FRANK with your Money
- Spending Never Felt So Good
- Basics in Budgeting
- Teach Your Kids a 4-Letter Word: SAVE
- Navigating Market & Economic Crossroads in 2012
- The Power to Manage Your Credit Wisely
- Investment Fraud and Investing Women
- Insurance-Smart Tips for Smart Women
- Retiring Successfully
- Where has life taken you?
- Defining Your Legacy
- Chaos to Clarity
- Living on a Coupon