Summer vacation is nearly here. How are you going to keep your kids busy? Today on the News at Noon I talked to Jessica Hacker ,the Coupon Hacker who got us into money saving activities for the kids this summer.
Here are some of her ideas:
1. Kids can bowl games every day all Summer long for free at several bowling centers locally.
2. Starting June 11th, every Tuesday & Wednesday kids can enjoy G & PG rated movies for only $1.00 at Edwards Theaters.
3. Free water park for kids located at Settler's Park in Meridian.
4. Free family movie night every Friday night at Settler's Park through June and August. There is also free teen movie nights once a month.
5. Free Summer reading programs - read books, earn prizes. Check with your local library for details.