This is an incredible opportunity for Non-Profits to earn $10,000.
Please read the release below from Consumer Financial Solutions. It is disbursing its assests to Idaho Non-Profits in Idaho.
IDAHO NONPROFITS INVITED TO COMPETE FOR $50,000 IN CASH
Organizations will submit 30-second video proposals on YouTube
Consumer Financial Solutions invites Idaho nonprofits to enter the "Win $10,000 for your Idaho Nonprofit" contest. Submit a 30-second video clip showing what you could do with $10,000. A panel of judges will choose five winning videos. Each of those five organizations will win $10,000! The contest ends on Friday, May 21, 2010. See the contest rules for details: win10k.blogspot.com.
• The "Win $10,000 for your Idaho Nonprofit" contest is open to 501(c)3 charities operating in Idaho.
• To enter, shoot a 30-second video telling us what you'd do with $10,000. Be creative! And think visually: if you need new laptops, show us your old computer systems and the new computers you want to buy. If you want to send children to camp, introduce us to a couple kids! Help us see the importance of what you do! If you use copyrighted images or music, be sure to get permission to use them!
• Upload your video to YouTube (and email us a link to the video--at email@example.com) by Friday, May 21, 2010. We'll post links to the videos on this site (win10k.blogspot.com).
• A panel of judges will choose the five winning videos. Winners will be announced on Friday, May 28, 2010. And the five winning organizations will each receive checks for $10,000.
• Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jamie Cooper, CEO, Drake Cooper
• Steve Doud, GE Healthcare
• Becky Gates, VP & GM, Organizational Consultants to Management
• Blake Lingle, Owner, Boise Fry Company
• Kris Ormseth, Partner, Stoel Rives
If you’d like more information, contact James Haworth at 208.869.9670