Paint The Town™
June 7, 2014
Paint The Town™, a Neighborhood Housing Services program, has been lending a hand to our senior, low-income and disabled neighbors for 31 years. This project gives residents a newly painted home that enables them to remain there longer and revitalizes the neighborhood in which they live. Every June more than 2,000 volunteers form teams and paint these houses.
Paint The Town™ began in 1983 when volunteers got together to improve one neighborhood. That first year it was the Vista neighborhood in Boise. This year Paint The Town™ is going back to their roots and again focusing all their efforts in one area of town - the Boise Bench neighborhoods.
Each year, Paint The Town™ will have a new focus area. If your home needs paint, but you don't live in the current focus area, check back next year!
Click here for more information.
Do You Qualify for Paint the Town?
- For 2014, all applicants must live within the Boise Bench neighborhoods.
Click to view the map and see if your home is within our area of focus.
- Applicant must own and reside in the home they wish to have painted.
- Applicant must be unable to afford a commercial paint job (financial
information is required on application).
- Applicant's home must be in NEED of paint.
Applications will be accepted until April 25th, 2014.
Late applications will not be accepted.
- Have a minimum of 10 committed adults (20 is recommended)
- Commit to all prep work and painting of your assigned home (you may request to be paired with another team to help you) - to be completed on or before June 7th
- Provide $100 registration fee to help with paint and supply costs
- Become advocates for Paint The Town - spread the word about your participation, recruit others to participate and/or donate
*If you plan to raise your team registration fee through our Buy A Bucket program instead of paying it outright, please call 258-6222 or email email@example.com for alternate registration.
Please register here before April 25th to register your team.